Monday 8 May 2017

Comparatives and superlatives


Comparatives video:

Superlatives video:






Corrige estas oraciones, tanto gramaticalmente como si no estás de acuerdo con lo que dicen:

Cristiano Ronaldo is gooder footballer than Messi.
Bale is best footballer in Real Madrid.
Iniesta is the baddest footballer.

Lady Gaga is the more interesting singer in the world.
Bruno Mars is most famous than Michael Jackson.
Adele's voice is the beautifulest.

Cuando acabes, comenta:
¿Quién es el mejor o la mejor cantante para ti?
¿Quién es el mejor jugador de tu deporte favorito?
Utiliza estas expresiones: I think that... For me... In my opinion...

2 comments:

  1. I corrected some setences:
    -Lady Gaga it´s the most interesting singer in the world
    -Bruno Mars it´s more famous than Michael Jackson
    -Adele´s voice it´s the most beautiful

    The other setences... You can correct that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I corrected all the sentences:
    -Cristiano Ronaldo is better footballer than Messi
    -Bale is the best footballer in Real Madrid
    -Iniesta is the worst footballer
    -Lady Gaga is the most interesting singer in the world
    -Bruno Mars is more famous than Michael Jackson
    -Adele´s voice is the most beautiful
    I think Ariana Grande is the best singer beacause she has a very bautiful voice
    My favourite sport is tennis and my favourite player is Andy Murray, in my opinion he´s the best playing tennis.
    Alejandro Pérez Garaballú, 6º EP, CEO Virgen de Navaserrada

    ReplyDelete

Write your name and comment: